- 500g cauliflower florets, quartered
- 400g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2tbs olive oil
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Olive oil spray
- 850g tenderloins
- Blanch the cauliflower in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes until just tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Combine chickpeas, oil, lemon zest and juice, onion and parsley in a bowl. Season, then toss gently to combine.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill pan or frypan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray chicken with oil, then season. In 2 batches, cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly charred and cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and keep warm.
- Lightly spray the chargrill with oil and cook the drained cauliflower for 1 minute each side until lightly charred. Transfer to the bowl of salad and toss to combine. Serve with the chicken tenderloins.